Thanks to everyone for a successful
“Mine, Wine & Dine” event
Friday, June 9th, 2017
The evening may have been cool, but the atmosphere glowed with good cheer! Special thanks to Event Coordinator, Shanin Ybarrondo (Immersion Marketing) and to Event Chair, Steve Sanchez for their electric energy.
The evening opened at 6:00 p.m., with a reception outside the 1905 Clubhouse – the very spot where the influential Bourn Family entertained their friends and business associates over a century ago. We enjoyed:
- Live music by singer/guitarist Heather MacAdam
- Wines from award-winning Lucchesi Vineyard
- Craft beer from Jernigan’s Tap House & Grill
- A warm welcome from Ranger Dan Youngren & EMPA President Jim Coe
- Farm-to-table dinner by Antonio’s Catering
- Two fabulous raffle prizes worth over $2,500
- A live performance by the sophisticated, versatile George Souza Band
- Visits from our Living History docents in turn-of-the-century costumes
- Full-moon walks through the Clubhouse and Empire Cottage
- After-dinner dancing
An evening dedicated to preserving our treasured Park
The tremendous turnout and support from our community … the event committee … our volunteers … and our sponsors helped raise much-needed funds to preserve our Park. Thanks to everyone for your vital support.
Gold ‘n’ Gratitude to our generous sponsors:
If you hover your mouse over any of our sponsor logos above, you will be taken to that sponsor’s website. If you would prefer to access using Facebook, click here to see the same logos with Facebook links where available.
Watch for details of “Mine, Wine & Dine” Friday, August 3rd, 2018.