Join us for a spectacular evening of fine wine … delicious farm-to-table dining … live music … and gold-mine history. You’ll wine and dine in the exact places where the influential Bourn Family entertained their friends and business associates in the early 1900s. Here’s where deals were sealed, and our local prosperity thrived. Here’s where you’ll enjoy a magical evening, from start to finish!
“Mine, Wine & Dine” Program
|6:00||Reception – where guests meet and mix with a complimentary glass of wine, selected by award-winning Lucchesi Vineyards, served with hors d’oeuvres (additional wine may be purchased); complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and coffee available
Raffle tickets to win 1 of 2 luxury get-aways worth over $2,000 for sale ($10/ea or 5/$40) sold until 7:30.
|6:15||Official welcome from State Park & Empire Mine Park Association|
|7:00||Farm-to-table dinner, prepared by Antonio’s Catering, presented at your table (salad, fresh bread, chicken, beef, and grilled seasonable vegetables) – with a self-serve dessert bar|
|7:45||Raffle prize winners announced by Event Chair|
|8:00 to 10:00||Moonlight walks through the old Clubhouse & Empire Cottage; also, dancing outside the Clubhouse until 10:00 p.m|
- Magnificent music performed by Heather MacAdam (during Reception & later in Empire Cottage) PLUS The George Souza Band (during & after dinner)
- “Surprise” visits by Living History docents in period costumes, as they portray colorful characters from our past
- Those with special dietary requests may email shanin@NOSHOWimmersionmktg.com in advance.
- Additional wine may be purchased with dinner.
- Dress is summer-evening casual, and comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
How do you purchase your “Mine, Wine & Dine” tickets?
Tickets are $95 each. Purchase now at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2918073 OR … at the Empire Mine Visitor Center, open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (530) 273-8522